Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its hot selling compact-SUV, the Vitara Brezza, in the next couple of weeks. Suzuki had showcased the facelift at the Auto Expo 2020 last week. As MSIL has laeady declared, the company will stop selling diesels and hence the Brezza is being offered only with a petrol engine and a price tag of about Rs 7.6 lakhs according to our sources.
Powering the 2020 Vitara Brezza is a BS6-compliant, 1.5-litre, K-series petrol engine that generates 105hp and 138Nm of peak torque. Apart from the standard 5-speed manual gearbox, a 4-speed automatic transmission is also being offered. The price mostly be expected to start from a base price of Rs 7.62 lakh (ex-showroom)and it will be pitted against petrol variants of Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300 and Tata Nexon, among others.
Some of the updates exterior and interior updates which we are gonna see on the 2020 vitara brezza are :
1. Audi inspired led drls with projector headlamps
2. The Vitara Brezza facelift gets a redesigned front face with a new grille.
3. New LED tail-lamps with rear bumper getting a new bumper diffuser pre- installed which increases the rear look of this compact suv
4. Diamond cut 16inch alloy wheels.
5. There are a few updates inside including the dual tone dashboard and some leather upholstery . It still does not offer rear AC vents
The new Brezza is being offered in two new colour schemes of bright Red and bright Blue and will be available with a bunch of customizing options at the dealer level including graphics and interior accent choices.